shipping Problems: Pics pg5, Vendor Revealed; Finally Resolved

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by clarky2120, Nov 4, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

2. Click Here!

3. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

The Mushrooms were the only things I was excited to receive. Everything else I like, but I can basically get pretty much anywhere.

Those muchrooms I have never seen before I hope I will see them sometime again, just not from the same supplier.

4. yamaharider73

yamaharider73 Kole Tang

Sorry about your troubles. IMPO the publicity they would get from you posting the name would be more negative than positive. I feel that most people would be more inclined to not buy from companies with a bad reputation.

5. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

Once you are sure there is no way they will make this right, definitely post there name.

Trust me a nice price means nothing if the livestock arrives dead. I really doubt anyone would try to buy from them after reading this post and knowing they don't fix their mistakes. I think it would be better if people who are thinking about purchasing at this site can have knowledge of this experience.

6. Bloodkip

Bloodkip Ritteri Anemone

File them on paypal, say the good arrived damage, then send a empty box filled with rocks and give the tracking to paypal. Than you get all your money back. You keep the livestock and get a full refund. WIN WIN WIN for you.
    (only do this if you have bad morals)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  7. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I have had someone try that on paypal before. Not much fun when you are on the receiving end.

8. Click Here!

9. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

The BBB is pretty much useless, especially if the business you're complaining about is not a member.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

10. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

true, but it never hurts to try

11. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

I had a problem with a seller that FedEx damaged my pump. I'll pm you my cell. I'll tell you how to handle it. At first Paypal refused my claim, then I received a full refund.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

12. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

I would try to call the company direct and talk to the manager or owner depending on the size of the company. If they are a memeber of this site I would express to them that you are a member and want to work with them. Most repitial buisness owners and or companies own up to mistakes and will handle it accordingly. I would not get ugly until you need to. There is no reason to go in swinging until you need to do it. I think they should make good on a mistake and given time probally will. I own a couple companies and sometime things cant happen over night but I would always make good.