shipping Problems: Pics pg5, Vendor Revealed; Finally Resolved

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by clarky2120, Nov 4, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

I wish I could, but the problem is paypal will think it was my fault for not signing for them on the first attempt.

2. Click Here!

3. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

agreed! and since we know they didnt try to help you, post their name here so people know not to mess with them...id like to know as well

4. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

doesnt hurt to try

5. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

Incorrect, PayPal doesn't care about the company's terms or policies. Just PayPal's. They will have you send the stuff back with a tracking number. Once they have confirmed that you sent it back they will award you the money. I have had a buyer on eBay pull this on me when they changed their mind about what they purchased after they got it. eBay owns and runs PayPal and PayPal still took the buyer's side. PayPal ALWAYS takes the buyer's side. Just do what PayPal asks and you will be fine.

6. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

and i gotta say none of those rocks even look the same as the original picture

7. clarky2120

No kidding, thats what I thought. The goniopora wont look the same as I had to google search for a picture because they had already taken the picture down from their site.

The mushrooms are exactly from their site compared to what I got in the mail.

8. Click Here!

9. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Really sorry this happened to you. I cannot imagine how frustrated you are. This is why I never order from companies that require a delivery sig unless I'm 100% sure I, or someone else, will be there. Even if I ask them to waive it, that might not happen.

So sorry about this big mess!!! I hope you get your money back ASAP and with no issues.

10. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I guess I'm lucky. If I leave a note for UPS or FedEx they count that as a signature releasing the package.

11. clarky2120

I was still trying to work it out with them thats why I hadn't posted the business name yet, but it doesn't look like they are willing to work with me on anything.

I didn't want to give these guys any publicity at all, not even bad publicity because I thought someone might go to their site and think, "wow these are nice, the prices are good, I think I will give them a try, I doubt they will make the same mistake with my order."

I was trying to do the right thing by giving them a chance to correct the problem before I starting posting everywhere about how bad they are.

12. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

your a better man than me