shipping Problems: Pics pg5, Vendor Revealed; Finally Resolved

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by clarky2120, Nov 4, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

sorry to hear that, i would DEFINATLEY start by contact the BBB and seeing if they can help, also contact the company u paid through(paypal, CC, etc)

2. Click Here!

3. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

I dont think paypal can help me because they shipped it with signature confirmation and I wasnt at home to sign for it. The only thing I have is the email he sent me saying it would be sent with delivery confirmation only. I don't think paypal can do anything.

I have never contacted the BBB for anything. So I dont really know what they can do. I think i'm pretty much SOL for this purchase.

4. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

well during a total different situation, the BBB still helped me, i golf alot and bought a SKYCADDIE to help with rangefinding the distance...anyways after about 6 months with it it just stopped working. i called S/C and they pretty much told me i was SOL and i could send them my S/C and 89$ and theyll send me a new model...um how about no..i was alittle more than pissed off so i called the BBB and filed a complaint. they took my name and number and a few days later i got a call from S/C offering me the new model for no charge and they would pay to ship mine back....long story short i guess they called Sky Caddie and straightend it out for me

5. clarky2120

I will give the BBB a try i guess. I really don't think I did anything wrong and I feel like I was tricked into buying something under false pretenses.

I golf a ton too and also own a skycaddie, what model did you purchase? I currently own a SG2.5. Had it for about 4 years. I didn't need all the gadgets in mine, just needed it to tell me the yards. Although I really like the one they just came out with.

6. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

i had the sg3.5 and they sent me a SGX..i love it although i think ive become alittle to dependant on it

7. clarky2120

Thats the new one I wanted. That this is sweet. I can't wait till my 2.5 breaks and I can call the BBB too and get a new SG-X, hah.

8. Click Here!

9. clarky2120

I got another email from him. This was his reply to my second email:

"I shipped maybe 15 packages that day buddy so relax. Anything could have happened with them messing up and marking it as signature and something else none..."

10. SushiGirl

SushiGirl Barracuda

Always try to be civil/professional until you get your way. Blasting someone immediately is always going to get a negative response in return. Just my experience with online ordering & customer service communication! I know it sucks, but it's really the best way to get the results you want.

11. clarky2120

I really tried with my first email and it didn't get very far. He made no appologies and just said it was the shipping companies fault. Basically saying tough luck, when it was clearly his fault.

12. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

It's a good one, and at first he promised you that he marked no signature and now it sounds like he knows he screwed up...tell him your gonna call the bbb unless he atleast trys to work with you on it...