shipping Problems: Pics pg5, Vendor Revealed; Finally Resolved

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by clarky2120, Nov 4, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

I actually agree. If he sends me what I paid for and it actually makes it too me then I will be satisfied. I agree with the other guys that a percentage of the burden does lie with me, but I think it's more with him maybe: 10% FedEx fault, 20% mine, but the rest lies with company. And thats if FedEx was to blame for the mysterious signature confirmation.

2. Click Here!

3. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

To be honest, I would have no qualms about leaving a well packaged shipment out for 2 hours in proper weather, like what clarky described.

4. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

I would honestly have sent the package back and made the claim with paypal already... And have bashed his website all over the place. If someone is not willing to help from the first email, then its just not worth it.

I know plenty of sites, that as soon as a mistake is notified they apologize and make arrangements to either refund or replacement. No questions other that " what's missing?" asked.. ( sometimes they even throw a little freebie).. I'm pretty sure some people know who am talking about lol

But yes that's just me... ( could we have the company's name? At least through pm)

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I think there is enough bashing out there - I appreciate the poster's approach with this thread and everyone being civil. Sounds like the shipper is willing to work with him now, let's see how it plays out.

matt

6. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

i really hope that is that case :p

7. Maksimsf

Maksimsf Banned

Just email them link to this thread. Reef forums is number 1 source of clients for this kind of business. No need to open claims with CC or PayPal. If they have just a little bit of Intellect and common sence - they will do anything to solve this problem. I've been VW enthusiast for a while and spent some time on VWVortex ang golfmkv.com forums. Most tuner companies advertise and sell their products on the forums. A lot of peoples had problems with shipping, QC ect and calls/emails didn't quite worked, but "dedicated thread" with 10-20 pages always worked like a charm!

2000 views in 5 days....not bad, huh, 3reef,RC >BBB ! ;)
    Good luck!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  8. Click Here!

9. country1911

country1911 Coral Banded Shrimp

Hey another vortexer... small world wide web!

Any update to this thread?

10. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

A paypal dispute has been opened, but I haven't upgraded it to a claim yet. He said he will be shipping my original order to me this week sometime. I'm still waiting and with the holiday he better not have shipped it today.

11. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

UPS & FEDEX are shipping today.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

12. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

Please, keep us updated!
    IME, when it comes down to claims, paypal has always resolved issues for me. No questions asked. Just follow their directions. They know about shipping too, so they will see right away that it was their mistake. If the seller had a problem with the package sitting at the door for 2 hours, they should have not shipped. And since you've wrote them before hand to see if they can waive the signature for you, I can guarantee you will win this case. I believe Paypal gives you 45 days to open a claim. So keep that in mind.

Best of lucks to you.

- Mag.