Say hello to my little friend

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Swede, Mar 18, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Swede

Swede Flamingo Tongue

Have loved looking at all of your pics so I thought it was time I posted some of my own.

Here are a couple of shots of Krusty the Clown Fish (I know its a cheesy name but I like it:)) getting to know my 35g tank.

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Nice picture of your False Clown!
    How long has your tank been set up?
    Is their a reason why your water level is so low? Is it a case of evaporation? If so, I am afraid that your salinity level is going to be sky high! Just want to make sure that you are successful is all...
    Best of luck, and again welcome to 3reef!

4. Swede

Swede Flamingo Tongue

Tank has been up and running for 4 weeks. Water is just at level that I have it at - never started off higher, never really thought about that before. SG is steady at 1.024 this is about right isn't it?

5. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

That salinity is fine. Most people don't want to see the water line in their tanks so we tend to keep the level a bit higher. Shouldn't be a problem for you but I'm assuming that you might have a bit more splash and evaporation if you have any hang on type of equipment (such as a filter or skimmer).

6. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Hey Swede, Welcome to 3reef! :wave: Nice tank! You might want to think about more live rock, now while the tank is still new, unless you only plan to keep that one clown?(and we all know that ain't gonna happen :lol:)

7. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Looks nice.. thanks for posting...

8. Click Here!

9. Swede

Swede Flamingo Tongue

Planning to have mainly inverts and corals plus 3 or 4 fish max. Guess I could squeeze in a couple of more rocks though.