Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by rocketmandb, Jun 17, 2013.
Join 3reef now to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.
Looks amazing! Really nice work!
That light mount looks like it belongs as an appendage off the ISS! (Space Station)
Now that is cool...
Indeed. What did you expect from Rocketman?
Another gorgeous light mount. I love how that all came together and you can move it to the side when cleaning. 8)
beautiful tank dude!
tank looks amazing! so glad everything made the transfer!
That light rail is true rocket engineer science. Everything is looking beautiful.
That thing is SERIOUS!!!
Some interesting happenings today:
- My two previous tanks have been running lightless at about 1/2 full with a couple circ pumps since the move last weekend. Today was the day to finally break them down.
- I figured I'd find some critters...
- First off, I found the Splendid Dottyback! He is safely in the new tank.
- Second, I found a peppermint shrimp under the plate in my SPS tank.
- Third, I found my dwarf purple banded coral shrimp in the same spot as the peppermint. This guy I put in like 2 years ago and haven't seen him since. I thought for sure he was gone. I didn't want to put him in my new tank just to get lost again, so I drove over to Matt's house and donated him. He deserves to be seen.
- Lastly, I found many assorted hermits, snails, worms, etc. that all got transferred
Hey big thanks for that guy! What a beaut. He was out running around last night. I'll take a pic and post it if he is out tonight. 8)
Thanks again. Such a cool shrimp.
Separate names with a comma.