Rock and Roll!!!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by mikev15101, Apr 21, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

I stopped home at lunch, opened up my shipment of 100 lbs of dry rock and at a quick glance looks great! I will post pics with review layer tonite.

2. Click Here!

3. mikev15101

This was a quick shot before I went to work. I had the order quick, told him shapes and sizes, everything turned up just as I had hoped. I have heard horror stories about rock orders from other places. I wanted to put my trust in John to take care of my order and I was more than satisfied. I know in this hobby it's not always safe to go for less expensive cause you pay more later(lights,pumps ect.) ; well, not the case here. The rock was very reasonably priced , free shipping, very porous, clean, very very little rubble. There was an issue not getting the tracking number right away, with in 2 minutes; exactly 2 minutes, looking at the time stamp, after i sent him a PM, i had the information. NOWHERE have i have every had a faster positive response when dealing with a company. This business model should be emulated by all. Great all around experience with reef cleaners. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  4. mikev15101

5. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

THanks! we hope to be "reasonably priced" rather than say "cheap" ;) lol... :)

6. mikev15101

I fixed it, i didnt mean it in that context however.

7. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor