Review on aquatraders metal halide t5 combo

Discussion in 'Metal Halide Aquarium Lighting' started by Steven896s, Jun 7, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Steven896s

Steven896s Bristle Worm

Just got it in today and i ordered it on monday so shipping was fast and the light so far has been great everything works and itt looks great but i just got it so i will have to see

2. Click Here!

3. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

what size? ..got a picture? : )

4. Steven896s

Steven896s Bristle Worm

18 in no picture yet this site won't let me.upload them

5. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

Just hard to review something we cant see..lots of people on here run the combos...I used to have a coralife 48 inch..really liked it, but it was an energy hog...went all t5 now..much cooler...but it is a personal preference for sure.
    so many replacement bulb choices these days..combos have improved a bunch ...imo
    Just download photo to photo bucket..copy image link..and paste to the text box..that's the way I do it..you don't need permission.
    give it a try. :)
    throw some tank specs out here also...love to see and hear about the other fish bowls.. LOL ; )

6. jerry26

jerry26 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I have their 60" version. 3X250w 15k mh, 4x80w actinics, 10 watts of moonlight. Cant remember how many leds it is. Mine works great but according to reviews i read the chance of tbe ballasts dying after a year or so is high. I personally am going with a different companys bulbs when i replace mine. These are much too white.

7. jerry26

jerry26 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Oops didnt check the date. Sorry for the dead thread revive.

1 person likes this.