When my 10 gal reef tank "died" 2 years back. Everything was covered in hair algae. When I took the tank down, I saved all the live rock and let it dry out. So, the rock has been dry for 2 years now. I’m setting up a 75 reef tank. I want to know if I can use the old live rock, (not as live rock anymore) but just as rock in the new tank. The old live rock still has tons of pink coralline algae on it…odd. Anyway, even though there was hair algae before, but no longer on the rocks. Could the hair algae have survived for these 2 years and show up in the new tank??