Removing Maxi Mini's from my tank??

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by NanaReefer, Apr 3, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. NanaReefer

NanaReefer Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Update: No luck as of yet moving the two in the center. However the big big one on the far right is on the move! I irritated it completely back into it hole. I then covered the hole with a rock of zoa's via some EPO-Putty. It showed up this a.m. via another hole about 6" away from the covered one. I then covered that hole with some cheato/rock :) In order for it to get full light it will have to completely come out of the hole. Hoping it will attach to the rock covering the hole :)

2. Click Here!

3. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

..dang..now that's sounds like ya got a plan ! Good luck...sounds like the aquatic version of "smack a mole" ! LOL :p ;D

4. NanaReefer

LG~I always look forward to your post...just know I'm gonna wind up LMAO!!!
    Thanks for the joy :)

1 person likes this.
  5. 55gfowlr

55gfowlr Zoanthid

Do you have a glass bowl in the house? If starving them out for light is working, use the bowl and you'll get more coverage....GL

6. NanaReefer

The big one is still on the move!! WOOT WOOT! Starting to cover the rock I placed in front of the hole it came out of. Hopefully it'll keep on going and attach to that rock. Which is totally removable :)