Reefcleaners.org

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by NASAGeek, Jan 31, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. NASAGeek

NASAGeek Eyelash Blennie

Without shame, I want to blatantly put a prop out there for John at reefcleaners.org.

My wife owns her own small business. I understand running your own small business and the importance of customer service. Still, there are companies with good customer service and the VERY few with TRULY OUTSTANDING customer service.

I have only spent a few dollars with John thus far; nothing worthy of any attention. I recently placed an order for slightly over $50 to get the free shipping since I am a cheapskate. In the notes field of the order I randomly decided to place note describing my problem. Nearly EVERY company I know would have booked the order and placed it. Instead, John chose a different course. He e-mailed me advising that my order might not fix my problem. We exchanged e-mails detailing the problem. Eventually, I sent him photos and more e-mails. John is now customizing my order based on the e-mails and photos. I would have ordered the WRONG creatures. I would have gladly paid $50 just for the expertise and consultation. Instead, I am getting a custom order and consultation.

I honestly felt I was getting too good a deal if I ONLY gave John my loyal business in the future. The VALUE he offered me was far greater than the meer order I placed. I felt obligated to do more for him since he had done so much more for me without asking for a dime.

He is truly a rare species. There are many companies from which we all can order clean up crews and such. I have only found ONE company with the passion for the hobby such as reefcleaner.org AND the passion for helping their customers.

Respectfully fellow 3reefer's.... You are not getting the value that is available to you if you aren't supporting reefcleaners.org.

A VERY impressed customer,
    Mark

2. Click Here!

3. MoJoe

MoJoe Dragon Wrasse

+1, John is always super friendly and informative with any order I place. He answers all my questions quickly and effectively. He's an A+ guy all around!

4. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Nice statement.. Pretty much all of us on here who do business with him feel the same.. He provides us such outstanding service in a very specialized niche..

5. anpgp

anpgp Dragon Wrasse

Couldn't have said it better myself. John is truly a unique individually and has my business for as long as I'm in the hobby.

6. patrick824

patrick824 Montipora Digitata

John is great. My params were not ready for my CUC yet so he kept it on hold for almost 2 weeks until I emailed him yesterday telling him the tank was ready. He replied within 3 hours (typical) and sent the order. Great guy, great business.

7. frkid247

frkid247 Sea Dragon

im ordering my CUC from him when i get the money for it. would rather help him than some large company.

8. Click Here!

9. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

thanks! It is appreciated.

1 person likes this.