Reefbreeder 32

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by Pankak322, Jan 15, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. tonythereefer

tonythereefer Fire Shrimp

While I'm happy for you, it kinda sucks for me I ordered my lights just a few days before you and I haven't received a tracking number :(

2. Click Here!

3. i3oosted

i3oosted Flamingo Tongue

My light should be here tomorrow, been waiting 2 months for this light!

Right now it's just a FOWLR cause I have no light, just ambient light. Been waiting for this light so I can start a mixed reef tank!

4. tonythereefer

Well perhaps I don't feel so bad now lol, 2 months? That really sucks hopefully it will be worth the wait. Post some pics when you get it up and running.

5. i3oosted

i3oosted Flamingo Tongue

Won't have any pics since I can't install it until this weekend, schools starting this week.

I played with it already and it's really bright, like a UFO in my room. I had someone hold it over the tank so I could get a quick look and change settings.

Fans are super quiet but I'm not a fan of the red LEDs. Will have to play with it more.

6. Pankak322

Pankak322 Flamingo Tongue

isnt there only 4 red ones?

7. tonythereefer

Well surprisingly enough I got my light in today :)

Off the tank, turned on its super bright, blinding in fact

To be honest though it doesn't cover my 75 as much as I hoped it would have, Logan said that it would cover a 75 just fine, the center of the tank looks great, the far left and far right sides on the other hand are not getting as much light as I thought they would.

The shimmer on the other hand looks amazing and the fish (when they swim in the middle) look great too, the led's definitely give a natural look to the water

Pictures will come soon hopefully

8. Click Here!

9. Lbannie

Lbannie Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Pics!!!! Haha. Yeah I'm glad I went with the 32" for my 40 breeder. It said the 24" would do, but I think the sides woulda been dim. Maybe you could change some optics on yours? Not sure if that would work.

10. FatBastad

FatBastad Zoanthid

lets see some pic folks! ;D

11. Pankak322

Pankak322 Flamingo Tongue

Photos Linked, Love the light so far, I have it just over 12 inches over my tank, I probably get get a better hanging set up to hook up in my eye bolts to rise and lower it but for now its good. The timer is a bit of a ***** to set up but once you get it it runs perfect able to control the intensity going up and down as the day goes on.

Attached Files:

12. ontop27

ontop27 Ritteri Anemone

Your tank is on the ceiling??.! :)