Reefbreeder 32

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by Pankak322, Jan 15, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Pankak322

Pankak322 Flamingo Tongue

Logan, what do you Est the weight of the lights to be. I want to hang them from my wall right over the tank. The wife wont let me hang it from the ceiling. I was thinking of getting heavy duty wall shelving brackets at lowes to attached the lights too.

2. Click Here!

3. Lbannie

Lbannie Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Heavy! The shipping box said 18 pounds. Solid unit!

4. Pankak322

hmmm, What are you thinking Lbannie about wall hanging. Heavy duty wall brackets with wall anchors?

5. Lbannie

Yeah! Make sure you're in the studs! I currently live in a trailer So I don't exactly trust the walls!! When we build a house then I'll hang from the ceiling or wall. Right now, I just put it on two boards that I painted black. Doesn't look too bad

6. Pankak322

Not too bad at all from those photos. My only issue might be where the studs are located in regard to where my tank is centered. probably should of thought that one more in advnaced but my old T5s had legs... Well monday is going to be quite the adventure when the parts get here.

7. sharkks

sharkks Plankton

Can someone tell me if the it2040 with 90 optics removed is the same as the default 120? I am trying to understand if I order the 120 optics is that still a secondary benefit over optics being removed completely? Sorry, just confused.

8. Click Here!

9. Pankak322

I saw a post where logan stated if you remove the optics it would be almost the same as going with the 120 not sure though eh would need to answer that question

10. Pankak322

Woot! Tracking number says mine will be here the 23rd! I just reaquascaped and did a nice cleaning cant wait for the light to get here!@

11. Lbannie

Yay!!! Post pics!

12. Pankak322

Wil do once the light gets here its going ot be so sick hows your working out for you1