Reef tattoo (pg 6 Finished Pics)

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by DBOSHIBBY, Jan 17, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

he has some new tattoo machine that he's been using, cost quite a bit from what he said. He can do a tattoo in half the time as a normal machine and its completely silent. He did my last tat with the new machine and it was healed in 3 days lol

2. Click Here!

3. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Hmmm. A rotary machine maybe? My artist switched up as well. Getting tattooed by a rotary machine is so much better. haha.

4. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

dboshibby, you shouldve put in an application to be a 'human canvas' on Ink Masters. lol.

Ever read the application process for miami/LA/NY ink? Basically you pay your way onto TV.

5. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

ya I'm not to familiar with the equipment used so that might be it lol my first tat was a standard machine and I can say that his new machine hurts way less and heals faster
    I don't know about all that lol all my tats actually mean something and I let the idea sit for a good year before I actually get it.

6. felixfish

felixfish Bristle Worm

Would like to see your tattoo with color. I was thinking of some type of reef scape too. Look forward to see the pictures.

7. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Sounds like a rotary. I got my first tattoo done with a coil machine. When my artist got to my shoulder blades I thought I was going to have to back out. The needle was literally hitting my bones. lol Rotarys hit alot less hard, are quiet, and still pack ink in just as well. Im not sure how it would make him tattoo faster, but either way ask him what he is using now. Im interested.

Haha. An award winning tattoo artist at my shop was going to try out for Ink Masters. He started filling out applications I think and then he saw who was already accepted. He said they were all jokes as far as artists go. So he decided not to apply. Television never shows tattoo culture the right way.

8. Click Here!

9. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I'd agree with the artist. The artist holds the copyright to their painting even when it's hanging on my wall. Warner Bros holds the copyright to hangover even when it's playing on your TV, Essie holds the copyright to their makeup even when it's on your face, etc.

Of course, the artist does have to copyright the work in the first place.

That looks like a cool design. Will it wrap or will everything in the pic be on the "outside" of the arm?

10. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

Make one of the holes in an acro look like the Tigers D. An orange acro. Do it now.

11. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

You should make part of the corals a kenya tree & GSP. Then it will grow & spread into a full sleeve in no time.

1 person likes this.
  12. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

thanks, it will wrap around but not all the way under my arm.
    hmmm now u got my thinking lol