Reef Cleaners 2 Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Dec 18, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Hard to believe but true, we pretty much have turned two years. To thank you all for your support we have put together a sale, because no one has RSVPed for our ice cream party yet

The 2 Year Anniversary Sale:

1000+ B) Dwarf Cerith Special - get a group. $110 (no discount codes can apply to this item, or we will have to bill you the difference. Please buy this item separately or do not use a discount code) - Ships in (3) 334+ lots. We cannot break this special down into smaller amounts unfortunately.
    (This item will be in the store as a special sale item)

500 Dwarf Cerith Special - $65 (no discount codes can apply to this item, or we will have to bill you the difference. Please buy this item separately or do not use a discount code) - Ships in (2) 250+ lots. We cannot break this special down into smaller amounts unfortunately.
    (This item will be in the store as a special sale item)

Buy 1 Nassarius vibex, get 1 Free (Limit 20 Free)

Buy 2 Chitons get 1 Free (Limit 2 Free)

Buy 2 Limpets get 1 Free

Buy 2 Small Nerites get 1 Free

Buy One Get One Dwarf Ceriths (Limit 100 Free) You can still buy them after that, but the max we throw in free is 100

Free bag of hermit shells for every order with hermits (Hermits require Express Mail though. Cannot be sent free in an envelope etc...)

1 free juvenile Florida Cerith (tiny) for every adult/regular listing Florida Cerith Purchased. (wow - even with the 60 free juvenile florida ceriths limit - ;) )

$35 for a $50 gift code/coupon. Cannot be combined with other discounts. Additional rules appear below.
    $18 for a $25 gift code/coupon. Cannot be combined with other discounts. Additional rules appear below.

Free Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the U.S. for orders over $50.

1 Penny Gorgonian Frag - limit 1 (Express Mail Required. If you don't have Express Mail we will just hold this item on shipping day) - listed under both the plants and tank cleaner section since it doesn't fit in.
    1 Penny Mangrove - limit 1 seed per shipment. Minimum order $10
    1 Penny Macro - limit 1 (as always - a specimen of scratch and dent quality to grow out)

All that, plus some additional daily sales that will appear on our site's homepage under the "Specials" tab.

BUT,

PLEASE READ:

Here is the Big Catch - We are running this sale to encourage you to wait until after the holiday shipping chaos is behind us. These orders are scheduled to ship between January 5 -7th, but maybe shipped later if you choose. (We do have earlier shipments scheduled though that won't qualify for this sale - but if you want to qualify for the sale you have to wait for a shipment leaving Jan. 5th. or after)

Even More Rules: (2 years worth! - :) )

No discounts of any kind can be applied to this sale. Of any kind. None. It is either take advantage of this sale, or choose to take the discount code. So you can't have both. Really.

Gift cards can be redeemed for shipments leaving after January 5th only. They can refunded at any time for purchase price only, minus any use of the card. (We can't refund $50 for a card that was purchased for $35)

Gift cards cannot be redeemed for heavy shipping items like Rock or Mud, unless the cards themselves are purchased at full price/face value. ($50 card for $50 instead of $35)

Sale absolutely ends at 12pm EST Jan. 2nd.

Sale only applies to orders shipped after Jan 5th.

Free items aren't guaranteed

No rainchecks

Payment must be completed before shipment

Sale terms may change during the sale if supplies dictate, the current sales terms will be listed on our homepage, (ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Home), under the "Specials Tab".

Sale items that say they cannot be combined with other discounts really cannot be combined with other discounts. It causes order delays, confusion, and trouble, please don't combine them with other discounts.

All offers while supplies last

/Rules - :)

Give your tank what it wants this holiday, some more cleaners and natural filtration! (Be honest, the fish and coral were more for you - :p )

TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE OFFERS -

1. Leave the comment "2Years" in the checkout field, (not the coupon box that must be left blank). The comments box is the box just before you hit the "confirm order" button before proceeding to the payment screen.
    2. Items with a reduced price can be found in the store. (for instance, the penny mangrove, gorg, and d. cerith specials)
    3. We will manually compute the Buy 1 Get 1 and Buy 2 Get 1 offers etc...once we receive your order
    4. If your order is over $50, and you followed step 1 use the Free Priority Mail shipping option for orders over $100, even though your order only comes to say $53.46

If you have a preference for Monday Jan 5th or Wed Jan 7th let us know. We will try to accommodate you.

Thank you all very much for your support through these years!

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Congratulations John. (Nice prices too).

4. johnmaloney

5. WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango Eyelash Blennie

Congrats John and thanks for all your time and feedback..

6. johnmaloney

Thanks! and you are welcome! :)

7. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

CONGRATULATIONS!! 2 years is a great accomplishment during a recession. I think that it says a lot about the way you run your business. Quality goods and the best customer service I have seen in a long time!

Too bad my friends and I just placed an order last week...great sale prices.

8. Click Here!

9. meagan1823

meagan1823 Purple Spiny Lobster

man I just placed an order about 2 days ago.
    i guess i might have to place another lol

10. johnmaloney

:) I tend to run sales just after everyone does their shopping..very sneaky!

11. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

12. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

atleast my order was a month ago:) allwell time to order again tonite