Red St. Thomas Bubble Mushroom

Discussion in 'Coral' started by pks4life420, Sep 7, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pks4life420

pks4life420 Fire Worm

ok I was searching thru WWC website and I spotted the red bubble mushroom....

link here
    Buy Rare Soft Corals, Zoanthids, Palythoas, Ricordias - Red St. Thomas Bubble - World Wide Corals .......

I attached a pic of it too!!!!

So does anyone know the lighting required for this?Tank placement?flow?ect...any help would be great!!!

This is one of my LFS and is only 20min down the road!!!!They have pics of the store on the website...I like walking in there they have a bunch of tanks with new led lights and in the back are like 15 tanks full of corals and the shop where they frag is right there you can watch them frag it out.....No other store around here is like that....but anyways can anyone help?

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. fays88

fays88 Spaghetti Worm

that looks awesome! definitely rare!

4. phoenixhieghts

phoenixhieghts Panda Puffer

Thats one of the nicest mushies ever! Buy it! Its nicer then some Ricordias!
    I would imagine its care level to be like that of any ric, rhod or disc - easy! Altho i cant say for certain.

5. pks4life420

pks4life420 Fire Worm

Thats what I was thinking.....I'll go check it out tomorrow and if I get it Ill post some pics!!!ahh I cant wait

6. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Purple Spiny Lobster

I have two of them and prefer the Ricordea's over the St Thomas. I have a 6 bulb T-5 over a 4 foot 75 and one of mine is on bottom and the other is midway up the tank and both have grown to be very huge, about 4 inches across

:)

7. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

Just like any normal mushroom care.

8. Click Here!

9. the fisherman

the fisherman Vlamingii Tang

That's one amazing mushroom!