Really bad deal

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by coldshot, Apr 1, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. coldshot

coldshot Blue Ringed Angel

Its cool you didnt say anything wrong.SSorry if I came across wrong...everything is fine.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Aqualung

Aqualung Stylophora

Your place sounds cool! What state is this in? I'm part Indian.. not sure what tribe.. don't know my dad to well..lol. I do feel a certain tie to the earth and life.. I'm very spiritual like.. think that's the Indian in my blood. Anyhoo I hope your worm makes it!

4. Blkburban

Blkburban Astrea Snail

ENTITLEMENT Complex bout the only thing they are entitled to is a swift kick in the rear.

5. reefer Bob

reefer Bob Montipora Digitata

Sounds like a really nice place where you live. Most likely the best lesson to teach is to show and help them understand. I dont believe in beating or yelling at my son when he does something wrong, I show him how and why it is wrong. I also had this happen to a worm and I was able to coax him back in his tube and he was fine for quite a while. Sorry I know you wanted this dropped, but I felt this discussion is goin the wrong way.

6. phoenixhieghts

phoenixhieghts Panda Puffer

If you allow the worm to roll around in the sand he will use the dirt to create a new tube!

7. coldshot

coldshot Blue Ringed Angel

I was moving my rock around today and found my worm with about 3 inches of tube he made while hiding out. I could hardly tell what he was except the crown coming out from under the rock. So I turned the rock over and he is once again part of the simple Oceanic Beauty of my tank....His new tube stands up about 2 inches and he has the rest of his body exposed so I covered in CC so he wouldnt be exposed to the open.....Just in case I ever get another fish.....