re:how do I lower the nitrate levels

Discussion in 'General Freshwater Information' started by Guest, Aug 10, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. Click Here!

3. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

[quote author=davidk link=board=Freshwater;num=1092194019;start=0#0 date=08/10/04 at 20:13:38]I thought I would post this handy link since the above-mentioned discussion has been shuttled to another forum for purposes of belly-aching, I thought it only fair that you have the same consideration....regards..
    http://daah.info/forum/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=6821[/quote]

Thank you for the information, I have posted a reply on that website.

Cheers

John

4. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

See John!

You are famous!!....or is that infamous! ;D

5. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

If you knew me well, the answer would most definately be infamous :) and in some cases not helpful LOL. I'll explain it to you one day if you are really that interested :)

JOhn

6. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Has anyone else been following this thread? I tried to use the link, and it worked before but does not find it now.
    When I went to search on google, this is how they come up

An Error Has Occurred!
    June 24, 2004, 10:14:43 PM There are currently people talking in the chat room.
    An Error Has Occurred! Sorry, you are banned from using this forum! Back. ...
    daah.info/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Have we been banned from following a public discussion? Or am I just having computer problems. I had been following the conversation, as it was interesting with several people confirming John O's wise words...... :eek:

7. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

To our faithful DAAH members:

We are sorry to report that unfortunately daah.info is down at this time. There has been differing opinions among the daah administrators and moderators regarding the recent changes in ownership. Chad, as the sole-owner of daah.info, has contacted the other administrators regarding his return to the leadership at daah. This return, was specified in the agreement between the two original administrators. Sometime this morning, Chad as the sole-owner of daah.info, was removed as a member completely and left unable to post on his own forum. There were several moderators and an administrator that were striped of their positions/status on the board without their knowledge or any warning whatsoever. We regret any inconvenience that this might have caused you and your hobby. Chad is working diligently to get down to the bottom of the hacking of daah.info and the politics that has fractured the Best Damn Discus Board on the Web!

If you have any discus needs at all, please visit www.simplydiscus.com. You can pm many of us there to assist you or post on the board there as well. Thank You

8. Click Here!

9. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

That was from their (daas.info) homepage.

10. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Ahhhh, once again, you enlighten me!

Thanks! I was hopin' it wasn't us.....altho it is sad to see yet one more thing taken down by the angst of politics and power :(

11. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

I wouldn't stop at no, thats all. A wall, hmmmm, I gonna climb over it and see whats over there. Another wall, eh, I climbeb one, whats another :) Whoops, how do I get back down?