Re: Help Id my coral

Discussion in 'Coral' started by Jason McKenzie, Feb 23, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

For some reason file names with () in then never make it. If you rename your file it will post just fine
    J

2. Click Here!

3. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

[quote author=szogun link=board=Coral;num=1077579162;start=0#0 date=02/23/04 at 15:32:41]I just got my first corals and I have couple questions probably for an experienced reefer:) look at the pic what kind of coral is this and what are its requirements does it need a high water flow and what about the light I also have a yellow sabe anemone and is not settling anywhere and is it supostu be in some king of water flow? if yes how if it flays out when I point the power-head at it [/quote]

It is a more accepted practice to perform the research before you by the coral. If you lighting, flow, or compatibility are all wrong for this animal what are you going to do.
    It is less stressful to the coral and to yourself to ask your LFS to hold the coral then research it and come back to buy it if you can support it's requirement.