rather annoyed, wrong blenny order

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by Swisswiss, Sep 9, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Swisswiss

Swisswiss Caribbean Reef Squid

so the blenny i ordered came in today and it turns out it is not a midas but a bicolor (though i paid for a midas) I sent a mail to the shop for explenations but they havent answered yet. the new little guy is real cute and i dont have the heart to make him go through more trauma trying to net him and sell him to my lfs near by. so im guessing he is in for the long run. iv read they may nip at lps so that bothers me further....

I was wondering if midas and bicolor would be compatiblee in a 120 gallon system. from my reaserch iv read mixed answers. some say its totlly fine some say its a high risk relation.

so yeah i guess this is one of the drawbacks of ordering online

2. Click Here!

3. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

It's a toss up swiss. Fish have different personalities and with that said, I'll never buy a lawnmower blenny again due to one just wreaking havoc in my reef. Hopefully you get a credit because a less experienced reefer might not have caught that mistake.

4. Swisswiss

Swisswiss Caribbean Reef Squid

urgh! not what i was hoping, thx reef.

got a mail from the shop saying they are willing to ship a midas free with my next order but thats not the issue... ill see if i can get a coral off them instead

DSC reef likes this.