Rapid led in biocube 29 percentage question???

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by PepperDeath, Dec 3, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. PepperDeath

PepperDeath Feather Duster

Hey everyone! i have a biocube 29 with mostly lps frogspawn,torch,hammer,chalice,plate and some acans...me and my friend just redid my light set up
    driver # 1 - 8 royal blues and 6 cool whites
    driver # 2 - 3 blue..1 red...5 uv...1 cyan...2 lime..and one green that is bypassed at the moment

right now im running both drivers at 25 % what does everyone thing i should be running my percentages at? thanks for any input. ill put some pics up soon

2. Click Here!

3. PepperDeath

4. PepperDeath

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417656236.878956.jpg the left pic is before I added the lime LEDs and switched stuff around

5. PepperDeath

6. Marshall O

Marshall O Giant Squid

Not quite the same, but I did a Rapidled retrofit for my JBJ 28. It has two drivers and 20 LEDs. The tank is down now, but I ran them at 50% IIRC. I started off at 25%, and moved up 5% every week or two. Seems your situation is similar, so that work for you as well. It depends on what you are keeping to of course.

7. PepperDeath

Ok thank you..I will slowly start bringing them up. I guess I can go up a lot more than I think lol

: rapid led