Rapid LED dimmable ddc-02 controller

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by Jeanuel, Sep 10, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jeanuel

Jeanuel Astrea Snail

I wanted to ask something about Rapid LED dimmable ddc-02 controller

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I bought a tank with LEDs installed into a oceanic 29 Biocube ( Whites & Blue LEDS) and they were install to this Rapid LED dimmable ddc-02 controller..

I was wondering if you know anything in how to program it... right now the tank is cycling so I have not used the lights

basically I want to add the LEDs to a timer and I want to program it the following way

turns on Blue LEDS then the whites LEDS turns on 3 hours later, so now the blue and whites are on together..then for like 5 hours or so then the whites turns off leaving the blues on and then after a few hours the blues turns off and the next day the same cycle starts again

if you know how to program this can you let me know exactly how? I know I can raise the brightness of the leds, do you recommend a certain brightness or settings?

or maybe a youtube Video I can see explaining exactly how to program this?

I have exhausted the internet looking and I cant seem to find it :(

if its possible for you to email me : [email protected]

or we could message thru Whatsapp

or even facebook.. I just really want to program these lights before the cycling is done

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I reached out to Mike at Rapid LED. Expect an answer from the source soon.

4. Jeanuel

Jeanuel Astrea Snail

Thank you so much, I never thought something like this would be so complicated... I wish I can make a video or someone can just come to my apartment and see if they can teach me how to use these LEDS

5. Rapid LED

Rapid LED 3reef Sponsor

The only way to have your drivers turn on separately is to put them on separate timers, though for the driver that turns on second (white LEDs) they will skip the sunrise portion and jump right into the daylight portion of the program. You can set the timer to shut the whites off earlier than the blues, but again they would skip the sunset period. The only way to have both white/blue go through sunrise/sunset is by having a second DDC-02. Feel free to reach out to us if you need further information, we're at 650 692 9500 or [email protected] (our email is having a couple of issues this morning but we're working on it as I type this). Thanks!

Matt Rogers likes this.
  6. Jeanuel

Jeanuel Astrea Snail

I tried emailing and it keep sending it back and I called but it goes straight to voicemail.

I will be honest.... I suck at electrical stuff... but im willing to try to make this work... I want to start off on the right foot.... please email me if possible.