Literally overnight, this small grape monti frag (~1 inch across) lost half of its tissue. Tissue loss with just a few hours is noticeable with my bare eyes. Any one know what this could be? I have many other SPS frags, acro, monti, porites and several other unknowns, and the grape monti is the only one that seems to be in poor health (looks like all tissue will be gone in another hour or two). Should I remove it? I'm leaning to yes as it doesn't look like the frag will recover. October 31st, 2011 3:30 pm, November 25th 6:30 pm, November 25th - noticeable tissue loss within 3 hours.