raising temp to clear ICH

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by dazztee, Dec 22, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

:)"I honor your art, because you contrived it, but it only helps those who think the way you do. You may give a sick man your best potion but he’ll die if he thinks it’s poison."
    Franz Grillparzer

2. Click Here!

3. dazztee

dazztee Plankton

"I Love Rock an Roll put another dime in tha jukebox baby"
    Joan Jet and the Blackhearts"

4. Boomer

Boomer Feather Duster

now if u aint tried it then u dont know wot ur on about do ya!,

No, but I do and you basically don't know what you are talking about. Fish won't die of urine in 2 seconds or any other poison in 2 secs. and you said under two seconds. So what is the temperature of you little tidy-bowl ? As cold water Temperature Shock will or many make them "spazzed out" , especially small fish. It drives them into cardiac arrest and can do so in seconds.

5. dazztee

dazztee Plankton

point being the fish spazzed out in 2 seconds still wether it was ammonia or cold water either way your picking hairs about something you dont know about cos you all freeze your fish dont you. so no you dont know wot your talking about. i do cos i did it an if you want smart ass il sacrifise another fish and post a n mpeg so you can see yourelf an let every one else decide which is quicker...get a life you misarable git..because you dont know everything. and unlesss you tried this method ur not in a position to telll me how it is ..so do you a n mpeg of proof young man or u gonna sit down an learn?

6. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Dazz,
    How old are you?
    I am not trying to be confrontational, we are giving you sound advice so please lets just drop it before we are start saying things we will regret later.
    And you are willing to kill another fish just to film it. I am sorry that you feel like you have to prove a point by killing another fish. That is just wrong.

7. Phil5613

Phil5613 Purple Spiny Lobster

Dazz buddy calm down! Speak some form of english not online garbage I mean lol and such is one thing but this is not the site for gobbley gook. Secondly calm down I assure you that you aren't the smartest guy on this site being that you have been in the hobby for less then 6 weeks. I have been doing this for 20+ years and still learn things here we all share our knowledge and experience if there is some discussion its in good tasta not childish chat room put downs. The purpose of this site is the growth and development of the reef tank not some kind of fish snuff film and the fact you want to kill a healthy specimen just to prove a point is obscene! I am thinking maybe you need to find a different hobby or at the least a different site. To quote you:
    "And i have been into the hobby for 3 months read about 4 books been on countless forums talked to loads of people like your self and found lots of useful advice lots of crap advice and lots of sarcasm, but all the same thank you for your advice " Maybe the reason you get sarcasm is because of the way you act and speak try reading more posts here you will see that there are a ton of intelligent people here with a ton of knowledge I can give you a site that is moderated by mostly teenagers and kids if thats what you want and then you can try to be BMOC.
    Thanks Phil

8. Click Here!

9. Boomer

Boomer Feather Duster

He is nothing more than a Troll, trolling this forum to see what kinda' response he will get

10. dazztee

dazztee Plankton

no nautilus im not gonna kill another fish but boomer kinda gott my back up a bit there then i forgot that i wasnt in a paltalk insult room Ha Ha.. any way im right and hes wrong.. im a pisser and hes a freezer..cool "stay cool,be cool,and everything will be cool" cafe scene in pulp fiction.
    God save the Queen.........and America!

11. Boomer

Boomer Feather Duster

I think we know who the child is, just read your replies.

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

dazztee let's play it cool here ok?
    I don't want to have to play hard ball and start deleting posts.
    Let's all keep our heads.

Agree not to agree, but saying you will kill a fish to prove a point is not the kind of dialogue I will allow on this board.

(too late! I am deleting some of your posts. no more calling people names, ok? one warning this is it.)