question  for wrassman

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by privateer, Apr 8, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. privateer

privateer Plankton

Hey wrassman, how are ya?

I see you are near Atlanta, I live in south GA,and was wondering if you have a cheap source of aragonite up there? How about a good lfs? It might just be worth a trip up there if , I could find some Southdown. Thanks

2. Click Here!

3. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

Re: question  for wrassman

Hey privateer,

I could get you some aragonite at a fairly good price. My LFS sells it and gives me a good discount. I'll just pass that along to you. He also has a decent supply of fish and corals. Next time you are up toward Atlanta, get off at the Jonesboro, Stockbridge exit, and drive East on 138. The store's name is Aquatic Pets. Tell me when you are going to be there, and I'll meet you there.[smiley=beer.gif]

As far as Southdown, I think my local HD has it, but I'll have to double-check to make sure. I don't use the stuff, but I believe I remember seeing some at HD a few months back. I'll check in a day or two and let you know.

[glow=Purple, 3, 900]Check back with me in a couple of days!! Until then, peace ! [/glow] [smiley=wave.gif]