Question for Concealed Carry guys

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, Feb 21, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I use an inside the waistband holster for my walther pps .40

in the home defense, classic 12ga auto, <3 bennelli M2's

2. Click Here!

3. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

I love my Colt Officer 45, it came a long way from the old 1911. Still love the rattle of the old 1911 though.. lol... I think my next one is going to be the .410/45 long colt. What stopping power from a 410 deer slug or buck shot. ;D

4. ComputerJohn

How do you like the Walther? I have the S&W M&P 40 with the CTC Laser built in.. Shotgun is the best home defense. Bennelli the only shotgun in the world that shoots so fast that the first & last round shells are still in the air.

My Norinco AK47 or Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser works too.. :)

5. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Oh snap I've got a Savage Arms 24H over/under in my room right now :) It was my grandfathers. Then my dad's. Now mine. ;D

6. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

This PPS is the best subcompact I've ever shot, and I've fired a lot of subs, glocks, springfields, colts, kimbers ect I love this PPS

I had a custom AR that I had built but I sold it last year got sick of the expense cause I was just never happy with it, been on the lookout for a FAL that I can afford but I dont wanna pay for the 308 rounds either lol

7. ComputerJohn

Good heads up... For rifle I want an AR. I was looking at the new Bushmaster that you can transform it to a either fire the .223, 7.62x39, or even the Nato round. Yeah, the 308 is expensive, but my 300 Win Mag is even more, good thing I use it for hunting only...

8. Click Here!

9. PDCCO

PDCCO Feather Duster

Consider a Springfield M1a for your rifle... best I have ever owned...
    Also would agree that the Walther PPS .40 is an awesome sub-compact.

10. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Thats how i got mine Grandfather had it and his old 10 Ga Ivor Johnson went to a older cousin . I guess he thought I was to little to tote that one :)
    My next pistole is going to be the S&W 500. Magnum Revolver

11. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

12. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Huum let me guess :) I want one sooo bad and I'm going to get it maybe in April or May ? My .45 I shoot 250gr lead flat nose slug with 35 to grains of powder depending on how strong my arm feels :)to push it down the barrel the slug travels about 850 to 1000ft per sec. and hits like a sledge hammer , My son in law and my sons and his brothers where all shooting last yr and they all had their little 9 and 10 M.M LOL and they where tinking
    and plunking an old freon or LP gas can ? about 25 yrds out I pulled old Bertha out and when I hit it the can it became a moving target My Grandson who had just gotten home from Iraq said damn pop I wish I had one of those over there LOL that thing kicks like a mule .