Question for Concealed Carry guys

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, Feb 21, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

It's my Second Amendment Right, protect me & my family, hunting & I love going to the range. Someone breaks into my house, I'm not calling 911. I'm calling for a coroner.

Yes, I never leave home without it. Hmm, beach. I'm going to carry my stainless steel Colt Officer's 45. ;)

2. Click Here!

3. ComputerJohn

"you wont accidentally shoot yourself if it goes off" HUH, are you serious?!?!?!?! Idiots shoot themselves! Guns don't just go off. Someone has to pull the trigger. Rule number one, ALWAYS TREAT A GUN AS IF IT WAS LOADED. Number two, NEVER POINT AT ANYTHING YOU DON'T INTEND TO SHOOT! Number three, KEEP YOU FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU TEND TO SHOOT!

Speaking of the Military, Police, or even at the range, this is drilled into you day in & out!

4. ComputerJohn

LOL!!! I hear yeah.. My girl HATES it when I wear my fanny pack holster. Other poke fun & others that do carry will look at you & say "So, what do carry as they chuckle?"

So, getting back to 3Reef topics "How's you tank doing?" LOL!!!

5. gatorsandman

gatorsandman Astrea Snail

i carry a derringer type pistol its a 22 LR that has 5 shots its not big but if you have to pull it on someone it will still do the deed and you can close it in your fist and not see it so it slips in your pocket with no prob

6. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Yes and the people they kill never have a damn gun , I may get shot onday by a idiot but unless that one shot kills me right then and there I will not be the only getting shot at the crime scene :)

2 people like this.
  7. DanKistner

DanKistner Coral Banded Shrimp

+K for that! I pray I never have to use my gun on someone but if that day comes where my family or I are put into danger, it's over.

8. Click Here!

9. PDCCO

PDCCO Feather Duster

I carry different weapons depending on situation and conditions. In warmer weather (less clothing) I carry a Walther PPS .40 using a hip holster or a behind the back holster. Winter season I generally carry a Sig Sauer P229 (9mm)

10. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

You have to be able to because the damn cops can't I know I can shoot a human and that first kill is the hardest, After that one they come easier , The Army used to pay me to shoot people :) 1968 to 1969 and being a old Va country boy I was shooting my own gun when I was 6 or 7 a Savage 410/22 LR over and under . I pitty da fool who would ever try to harm me or mine My colt. 45 is never more then few inches from my hand . And the way people these days have so little respect for their own life you know they could care less then spit about you and yours So I suggest that anyone comes to do me or mine harm they best come heavy as I am always .

1 person likes this.
  11. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

12. DanKistner

DanKistner Coral Banded Shrimp

I know exactly what you mean. Props on the 410/22 over under. My buddy has one of those and it is the best little gun. If you ever had to survive that is probably the best gun to have for shooting small game. Fun too. And I thank you for serving our country. I have never been in the military and if there is one thing I regret, it is that. I feel that it is my duty as an American and that when I have kids, I have done nothing to be their "hero". I am a firm believer in our armed forces and I am proud of every one of the brave soldiers that fight so the rest of us don't have to. Once again, props to you.