Question for Concealed Carry guys

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, Feb 21, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

What P said. 1) I never wear jean shorts anyways. 2) I'm a college student. We wear what we want all the time. I could be going on a run wearing athletic shorts, and then get called by some friends to come down town. Now, on a run or some athletic thingy, I'd probably just leave my firearm in the car. But I'd prefer to have it with me if I was in some big city downtown.

2. Click Here!

3. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

there's always the fanny pack option :laugh4:

4. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

so carrying guns is actually legal? i didnt know that, there was a guy in my neighborhood who was out watering the lawn and he had a gun on his hip, thought that was kind of strange, deffiently no need for guns in my neighborhood

5. TriggersRule

TriggersRule Feather Duster

When I carry my .45 tactical (5" barrel) I always have it on my hip, even when I have shorts and a t-shirt on and you would never know it there unless I lift my shirt up.

6. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

It's the second amendment to the constitution. It's been our right since 1791.

And a right is very different from simply being legal.

1 person likes this.
  7. fischkid2

fischkid2 Dirty Filter Sock

for the most part yes, its mechanically not possible for a side arm to discharge if stored properly. but if your using any type of rifle (in my experience assault rifles) (not equipped with drop safety) having that bolt charged to the rear can lead to booboos if the butt-stock is slammed hard enough. not sure how many times i've heard bolts slam forward when the but stock is hit or weapon is dropped.

8. Click Here!

9. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

well, yes, but that's apples and oranges. strictly on handguns in this thread if I'm not mistaken.

10. WuWu

WuWu Feather Star

Peredhil puffer lives in the peoples republic of California and unfortunatly so do I :(

11. bama

bama Humpback Whale

ruger LCP .380 in a small of the back holster, it clips to the belt.. You would never know it..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  12. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

so people in califronia cant carry guns?

also it looks like this is something a lot of saltwater people have. is this a necessity for my reef tank jk :p