Question for Concealed Carry guys

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, Feb 21, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. arsoncop

arsoncop Astrea Snail

After reading all 10 pages of this topic, I would like to make a comment to those against the gun rights, Fla. was the first state to have the concealed carry law and the only people getting robbed was the tourist. The bad guys knew that the tourist would not have a gun. Also the only reason the USA was not attacked on the ground in other words an invasion is that the people were armed. The right to keep and bare arms. In countrys with gun control, the only people with guns are the bad guys. The anti gun folks want to remove the guns from the law abidding people so when the bad guys break into your house you will not have guns for them to steal, therefore controling the guns the bad guys have. The law abidding pearson has VERY little rights and the bad guy has ALL the rights. Flys don't make garbage they come to it, guns don't kill people, people kill people, and if were not a gun it would be a knive, bat , rock etc. The fix to this problem is more strict punishment for the crime. Not sentenced 10 years and out in one or two. I see the bad guys laugh at the system everyday, they are back out on the streets before my paper work is done. God bless everyone, stay safe.

2. Click Here!

3. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

That's flawed logic IMO...

They have a lot of armed citizens (higher % in fact IIRC) in a lot of middle east countries and that doesn't stop their neighbors from invading. We invaded Afghanistan and they have armed citizens.

Australia and Canada don't have armed citizens and I have yet to see them invaded.

4. PDCCO

PDCCO Feather Duster

Correct :)

PS... I also have a Walther PPS .40 -- That looks like a great holster, will have to check it out, currently using a DeSantis myself; also a nice holster but tends to shift on you which can be annoying...

5. andru1313

andru1313 Purple Spiny Lobster

got it thanks.. yah check out the Crossbreed. Its not cheap and they make it to order but the gun fits in there like a glove. And after you wear in the holster the leater just molds to the body. I got the Horsehide it doesn't make me sweat at all. Also has a life time warranty..

6. highdesertreef

highdesertreef Flamingo Tongue

Cold weather I carry in a Inside the pant holster either on my hip or small of my back. Warm weather I personally don't wear shorts. Here in Nevada I can open carry in the summer anyway so no need to conceal carry. The only reason I have one is for the cold months when clothes are guaranteed to cover. When I go to the lake I have it in a swim bag. In the car its in the magazine holder in the door. I carry a Tarus PT145 .45 usually, but for the lake I carry a S&W .22 and the .45 in the car.

7. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

Turned 21 a few weeks ago. Went and got a Taurus PT709 Slim 9mm, in the pants holster, and my concealed carry permit today.

Remembered this thread from a while back and just thought I'd post.

[​IMG]

Ivan

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  8. Click Here!

9. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Nice! I hit 21 in about 8 months. Most people go out and get drunk and buy booze...I'm more interested in the carry permit and a new boy toy to play with :D (whoa...that sounded kinky...)

10. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

haha slightly disturbing. Its an awesome feeling though (getting legally drunk and carrying a gun) (not at the same time of course).

11. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

congrats! Now starts the accumulation of holsters. I think I have around 15 now. Ridiculous. :eek:

I'm currently shopping around for a used G17. I want the lower for a conversion I'm doing (GCC). Any of you have one to sell, let me know ;)

12. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

not something boys say Jwin. I remember you posted some time ago about a GF. You sill with her? How bout you run that line by her... see what she says :laughings Tell her she needs a new boy too maybe :p