Purchase Order - Reef Cleaners

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by clarky2120, Dec 21, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

Order - 17485:
    Sent a couple emails without a reply. I purchased on Saturday and still haven't received the package or a confirmation number. Figured I would try to get ahold of you on here to get the tracking number so I can get ahold of UPS and find out where this thing is. Hopefully it wasn't shipped out on Monday as I don't know if anything would make it till Thursday. I've been getting bored sitting around the house the past couple of days. Let me know what's up. Whether it was a problem with paypal, or you were waiting on stock, or if UPS dropped the ball. I've ordered a couple times before and I know this is out of the ordinary for reefcleaners. Thanks.

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

have you sent the emails to the no reply contact on the "order has shipped" email? I dont always get those. Shoot me an email through our contact form.

4. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

I think I used the gmail account, the one with your website name

5. johnmaloney

reply sent, I am a few hours behind today, sorry about that I was still at noon emails

6. Jmblec2

Jmblec2 Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

It's good to be busy!

7. johnmaloney

We must have dropped the ball on this. It was on the shipping list from early this week and should have arrived by now. Sorry about the error, look forward to working with you on correcting it, email sent.

1 person likes this.