pump stoped working

Discussion in 'Eshopps Inc.' started by Linesider, Jun 1, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Linesider

Linesider Plankton

How do you guys handle this i purchased this pump less than 2 weeks ago. lost power at home when power came back on, pump never turned on..

2. Click Here!

3. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

Stick it back in the box, take it back to the store and ask for an exchange?

Was it hooked to a surge protector?

4. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

Where did you buy it from? Taking it back or calling them if purchased online would be the first option. Next would to be call the manufacturor.

5. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

in this case i think it should be an easy fix. what you can do this to make sure your pump is not 100% dead.

take the pump cover out with the impeller in the pump. plug the cord into the pump and see if the impeller spinning or not. this should get the impeller start up and pump back to normal. let us know how result goes and good luck.

6. Linesider

Linesider Plankton

the pump has a bump on the side of it.it doesn't do anything i wasn't home when the power went out nor when it came back on, so god knows how long it sat there stuck..

7. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

if you purchase is just in the few weeks, don't worry it's still under warranty. please email [email protected] to get an RMA # and your pump replace. the person that will be helping you is Sandy as she's in charge of the RMA department.

8. Click Here!

9. Linesider

Linesider Plankton

thank you email has been sent..