PSK-75H pump fried and you sent me a broken pump!

Discussion in 'Eshopps Inc.' started by Dragonfish, Mar 24, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Powerman

Powerman Giant Squid

It is more than obvious that Eshops has a bad batch of pumps or that they have sourced a different line that is quite unreliable. The number of recent complaints here on this site is probably an indication of more problems elsewhere.

Just because you got a good pump does not mean that there are not a lot of bad ones out there. If it was my money it would go else where right now until I KNEW Eshopps had it resolved. Thanks for folks posting this to warn others.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  2. Click Here!

3. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

Hello all, bare with us on the customer service department side a little. We’re really short of staffs on that part and everyone been covering for one another and doing more than one jobs. On the other hand, the person Kent used to handle customer service is no longer in charge of that department anymore. In the mean time we will have a temporary service technician help out first while we're training a permanent replacement. Rest assure we will be on top of our game in the coming weeks, we promise.

4. Nvizn

Nvizn Montipora Digitata

Above all else, regardless of timeliness, is the idea of "honesty is the best policy." Consumers would rather you be upfront and honest when there are delays than to string them along in hopes to later be disappointed. More importantly than pricing, is an honest business. I would pay triple the cost for a similar item from a business proven to offer high quality service. I believe Foster & Smith is an ideal example of superior services.

5. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

You know it bothered us to read a message like this giving up on this hobby because of our service. If so we apologies. Thank you for your honesty and we will make the best out of it and up to the challenge. We're in process of training a new person starting today already. We can give you our promise, it will only be better starting today moving forward. as the person you mentioned speaking coherent english, she's in accounting. she has to help out with phone calls when others are busy.

Again, is important for you as a consumer using our products to know we will never turn our back to our supporters. when we sell a products, we intend to support it to the end. The real fact is really we're just short handed and that's 100% truth.

6. Atticus818

Atticus818 Eyelash Blennie

No offense intended, but I don't think the guy/gal who started this thread is really interested in the future products he/she may order, but reaching out to have his/her already purchased product supported.

7. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

That was what I originally thought.
    Eshopps products as a whole are not bad, just the pumps...