Psk-300

Discussion in 'Eshopps Inc.' started by alpha_03, Mar 4, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

btw, one last note, we agree a warranty is a warrant and when you called, we agreed to replace one of the bad pump you mentioned. but when you called, you do not want to exchange for the pump, instead you DEMANDED us to upgrade you to the Cone Skimmer ($589 MSRP).

As for the bad pump, it's already been corrected. With the way we operate, if there's a problem, we're not afraid to admit it and will fix the problem immediately.

Again, there's no need for all this. good luck to your hobby as this is going to be our last post from us on this matter.

2. Click Here!

3. skurious

skurious Sailfin Tang

Funny, I was looking at skimmers online today for a possible future build and think I will seriously consider going with Eshopps. Why? because you only hear about the bad things going on with a product and from this thread I see one bad account and two good accounts from other posters. That and i have read other threads about problems with eshopps product that seemed like they were handled correctly.

4. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

This is an outright lie and I can prove it via emails- which I will now post if you so desire- eshopps you just made yourself look even worse.

BTW- the S-200 was offered to me by Louie, used, for an extra $150.00 on friday evening. Which I wasnt willing to pay- other wise why would we be having this conversation?

How would I know that the S-200 no longer uses the aquabee pump, if...Louie didnt tell me such?

Heh.

I sure hope the owner of eshopps see's these messages. Right Louie?

5. dahenley

dahenley Plankton

Im not getting in a pissing match with you. (not the place for that.)
    i originally posted to offer suggestions and see your responses, but by the responses, i seriously dont think its the produces fault... it think its opperator error.
    (and its hard to get from a person if you keep kicking dirt in their face.) threats dont help either.

and i have never seen a PSK for that cheap, so im sure when you purchased the skimmer, it was a as is sale with no warranty. (or the LFS removed parts and your stuck.... ))
    sorry, and again. good luck.

(and over sized backett skimmers wont work for crap on small tanks. they might just get a little dirty on the tube, but will never get anything up the neck or in the cup...)

as i said, good luck to you. :thumb_up:

6. alpha_03

dahenley, it's not a pissing match- you just opened mouth, inserted foot- I will send you the emails from eshopps if you like, then you will have the truth. If you like.

Check ebay, they are everywhere- some even cheaper.

As I have now learned- cheap, Chineese knock offs are just that.

As for Becketts- no offence -but you obviously know little about these skimmers. Or the physics behind protien skimming. You cant over skim, no such thing- dependent upon the critters you choose to keep.

BTW, did you know why skimmers were first invented? For FW tanks- why didnt they work well for that enviroment? Little to no protien available, and why is that? Therefore, it's usuage wasnt considered viable (at that time) not that it wasnt useful, it wasn't VIABLE. (you know- to whom can I sell this to?) Viola- SW aquaria comes along- what does SW have in droves due to it very make up?.

7. alpha_03

from eshopps:
    If this be the case then why didn't you replace the pumps over 5 mos. ago? This even after Kent asked for my shipping information? This was long before this present situation. Again I have the emails, would you like me to post them?

8. Click Here!

9. dahenley

dahenley Plankton

pissing match... your still ranting...

my PSK-300 rocks
    My PSK-150 is kicking but
    my HOB-PSK-100 still kicking.
    and so are friends of min with the same equipment.

Good luck..... 8)

10. alpha_03

Fan boy ;D

I get it. No problem.

11. alpha_03

BTW, premium aquatics has them right now for 249.00 NIB just like the one I bought.

And that isnt even ebay.

Just a LFS, selling eshopps cheaper then most ....I guess.

Pays to shop arround my friend. All be it not in this case, it would appear, as the manufacture won't honor their warranty.

Send me new pumps that work correctly as promised- I will leave you alone, do it not, I will go as far as necessary.

I will not go away.

And no I will not pay for in warranty pumps- nor should anyone else- esp. when you know your previous pumps were junk.

12. alpha_03

Just a follow up- still no action taken by eshopps to replace my pumps, they have my phone number and my address. The date now is 3/25/2011. Comming up on 6 months now.

How is that for customer service?

Non-exsistant, simple run arround, and false promises.