Psk-300

Discussion in 'Eshopps Inc.' started by alpha_03, Mar 4, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

Well after many months this skimmer isnt performing as well as I believe it should. I have emailed Kent many times, was to recieve new pump bushings- never did. There is no phone contact number, and I have recieved nothing in over 4 mos. my patience has now ended. Cheap pumps serve no skimmer body justice.

Do I need to sell this skimmer and move on to something else? Buyer beware?

Oh and BTW, I have all the emails you sent me eshopps (Kent), and no you have done nothing in all these months to resolve this issue.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  2. Click Here!

3. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

Hi, sorry for the late response as we just got back to work on Monday. we apologies for your trouble. It's important for us to know customers are happy using the Eshopps products as it's a hobbyis brand. Please email to us again today to [email protected] and i will try our very best to help you. Don't forget to email us what exactly your problem is. If you want, what you can do is forward all those email you sent to Kent to me as well so I can go from there.

4. alpha_03

I can do this but a phone call would be much easier. please advise.

5. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

sure, give us your number and we will call you to see what we can do to help.

6. alpha_03

Thank you for the reply - but I have a better idea= how about you give me your phone number so I can call you.

(Or better yet, post one at your website)

7. trapstar991

trapstar991 Feather Duster

you can look at my eshopps skimmer thread mine never even started working my reef octopus 1000 is in the mail as we speak :)

8. Click Here!

9. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

what's your email address so we can look up the inbox to see what exactly is the problem your having?

10. alpha_03

Wow - I prefer my privacy, (this is an online forum you know) as does your company it would seem- do you make these in your home garage or something? What is the problem with giving an actual contact phone number?

What is the difficulty in providing your actual contact information? Why can't we - the customer - not call you? Why are you so adament about your privacy?

I built my sump system around this skimmer - at considerable cost, and all I get from you is an apparent run around- this is not the correct way to do business. Now- after all these months you press the situtation even further?

Tell ya what, I know you are based out of Texas, I will contact the Texas BBB commission, and your particular states Attorney General if need be- at this point I simply desire a refund of what I paid for this skimmer- you can have it back, and then I will go purchase a skimmer that works correctly and has a live support number available. This way I can have confidence in the product I have purchased, and not spend months of time messing around at the expense of my Aquaria.

I am sorry, but this is getting out of hand.

11. alpha_03

well that was totally unexpected, and worded........logically.

thank you

will do so.

12. ScarneSlide

ScarneSlide Plankton

Hey alpha, what ended up happening? I'm in the same boat as you right now. getting terrible customer service. right out of the box my skimmer was messed up and they're trying to give me the run around.