PSK-200 Problems

Discussion in 'Eshopps Inc.' started by jacky v, Jan 12, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jacky v

jacky v Plankton

I purchased a psk-200 and within 2 hours of use the mesh impeller broke. I returned it to the store and ordered another psk-200.....Well, Within 1 day, this skimmers mesh wheel busted! Thats 2 different skimmers in 2 weeks. Does eshopps have a problem with the pumps? Is there a different pump that fits correctly with no modifications available?

I truly hate this skimmer already but not sure if the store is going to let me take this back a 3rd time in under 2 weeks? please advise. thanks

2. Click Here!

3. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

hi, yes we're experiencing some technical problem with our impeller. rest assure the problem been fixed. in your case, what we can do is test the impeller and send you some extra. please email us and give us your address, thanks.

4. jacky v

jacky v Plankton

Can you send me a newer proven tested pump? i will give you 2 reciepts of purchases for the first skimmer i took back and then the newer one i just got. I would hate to keep putting impellers in every couple days or weeks. please advise.

5. jacky v

jacky v Plankton

I did not hear back from you. Can you send me a proven tested pump so i dont have to go through several mesh inpellers a month? If not, I'm going to need several Mesh inpellers.

I assume since your aware of this problem you already have newer pumps in stock? Eshopps has a great product, I would hate to see this kill sales due to the pump alone. Hope you guys fix this and keep up the good work!

6. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

Sorry for late, swamped. yes the problem is solved but the pump won't be available until 1 to 2 months coming. can you email your address to [email protected]. sorry we don't get to come here and check on the forum as much as we would like to. thank you for your understanding.

7. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

yes this is a problem and we're trying our best on it.

8. Click Here!

9. jacky v

jacky v Plankton

Thanks Chris! I will email you my address to send it out. Thanks for your help!

10. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

tks for being patience with us.

11. jacky v

jacky v Plankton

Tthanks Chris
    I emailed you my address earlier.