Profile Display is now fixed

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 23, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I am happy to say that your Profile pages display correctly now with functional tabs again. THere was some serious hijinks that caused scripts to load twice and break. If you thought the site was fast, well it might be a tad faster now without that going on.

This was one of the majors that needed to be addressed before I could take on the current look and feel more. I am with those of you that are not happy with the present situation, particulary with recent threads on homepage and other elements and I will be hitting this hard from now on until it is professional, more seamless and easier on the eyes.

I will take a short break tomorrow to visit the folks for Christmas, drink my Dad's booze and camp out in their hot tub. Then I will be back at it. Thanks for your patience and thank you all for hanging out at 3reef. Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and whatever else you are into. See you soon,

matt

2. Click Here!

3. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

Merry Christmas to your and your family Matt

this site has given a lot of pleasure to a lot of people , myself included
    and Im sure everyone looks forward to more of the same for 2010

great site and you have created something to be very proud of IMHO

Steve

1 person likes this.
  4. the fisherman

the fisherman Vlamingii Tang

I second that steve Wright, couldn't live with out this site. Thanks a million Matt!

1 person likes this.