Pre-Labor Day Sale: 10% OFF ALL ORDERS!

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Sep 1, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

[​IMG]

Hi 3reef Members,

We're offering 10% off ALL orders at MarineDepot.com until tomorrow, September 2, at 3 pm with Coupon Code LABORDAY10.

After 3 pm on September 2, we're offering 5% off ALL orders with Coupon Code LABORDAY5. The 5% off coupon is good until Saturday, September 10.

We're not advertising the 10% off deal on our website--it's just a little bonus discount for hobbyists who are members of the message boards and blogs we sponsor. Enjoy!

2. Click Here!

3. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

Awesome!

1 person likes this.
  4. MyBoyGus

MyBoyGus Flamingo Tongue

It may be just my computer, but whenever I click on a MarineDepot link in Google, and just now when I clicked on the MarineDepot link in the post, I get a "Commission Junction" page and it says :
    "The requested page could not be found.

To search the site please use the search tool below in the footer"

The URL is http://www.cj.com/expired.jsp?utm_m...ampaign=CommissionJunction&utm_source=2476885. I don't experience this with any other site. I get this even if I type www.marinedepot.com in the address bar.

Cleared my cache and it still happened.

Only have this problem in FireFox 6. IE 8 works fine.

Thought you might want to have your tech guys look into this.

5. Foreverfishy

Foreverfishy Purple Spiny Lobster

is 2pm EST, CST..?

1 person likes this.
  6. MarineDepot

Pacific Standard Time

Redeem Coupon Code LABORDAY10 by 3 PM PST today to receive 10% off your order.

After 3PM PST today (9/2) you can receive 5% off all your orders until 9/10 with Coupon Code LABORDAY5.

7. MarineDepot

Old Affiliate Program Hyperlink

We are very sorry to hear about the difficulty you're having accessing our website in Firefox 6. We can tell by the "CJ" in the link you're providing that it was generated by one of our old affiliates through Commission Junction. We shuttered our affiliate program August 16 so that is why the link no longer works. As to why it would somehow supersede our own site when you type our URL into your browser is perplexing. We recommend clearing your cookies as well since that is how affiliate links are tracked. Feel free to follow up again if you continue to have issues. We'll reach out to CJ in the meantime to see if they have any recommendations.

8. Click Here!

9. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

Thanks for offering the discount, I just took advantage of it an got some new ballasts.

2 people like this.
  10. MarineDepot

Light On!

:goldfish:

Sweet! Thank you so much for shopping with us. What'd you end up picking up?

:fish:

11. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

Galaxy select-a-watt 150-250 watt and the reflector cords. My icecaps were destroyed in a basement flood.

12. MarineDepot

Flood? Yikes!

Wow! Sorry to hear about the circumstances, but those are a great choice. Please write a product review on our website after you've got them up and running to let us and other hobbyists know what you think!