I am of the belief I am going to lose power for several days at the least. I live in a small town in southern Iowa. We are going to get half inch of ice then 26 inches of snow accompanied with 45 mph winds. Power outage is highly likely. If we lose power it will be out for 3 days minimum! Here is what I got.....175 gallon total volume setup on a 125 display. In this tank is a few shrooms, snails, crabs, and mixed hitchhikers. In a 20 gallon tank I have a yellow tang that has been in qt for about 3 weeks. Has been ich free for 4 days but is still in cupramine. The 20 gallon will drop temp and raise amonia fast but I believe the large tank will hold temps and params longer. Do I move the tang if and when I lose power and risk ich striking back? My dt has been fallow since the last addition for only 25 days btw.