power of drivers

Discussion in 'RapidLED' started by serega, Sep 29, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. serega

serega Astrea Snail

Hello! Sorry for my English. I planning upgraid my led fixture and looking to run about 16-20 CREE XM-L and about 35-45 CREE XT-E/XP-E leds, mix them with green / uv / red-orange colors. I have no problem to pick and mix LEDs, problem is with drivers now. I look yur stock and needs to be buy many drivers, question is may be you have a some other drivers? Preffered 1 for xm-l and 1 or 2 for xt-e (looking for dimmable 0-10v class D) want build sunrise and sunset with moonlight.

2. Click Here!

3. Rapid LED

Rapid LED 3reef Sponsor

The only large driver we have is the HLG-185-42B, that has a max of 4.4A but usually you'll run multiple parallel (and identical) strings of 1-12 LEDs to drop the current. Let me know what current you would like to run the LEDs at, and how much control you want (ie. control the whites separate from the blues/colored LEDs, or control each color separately, etc) and I'll make some recommendations based on what we have to offer.