Possibly buying a new laptop

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Seano Hermano, Jun 10, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

lol I hear ya... I love LG TV & my Xbox 360.. So, how did you enjoy 3 months of PS3 network down time? ;D Just teasing brother.. I would of been pissed!!

2. Click Here!

3. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

I prefer playing games on the 360 unless they're single player, cause most of my friends are on Live but not PSN. It mostly gets used as a BluRay player. So, the outage is something that I didn't even notice lmao.

4. aw1447

aw1447 Montipora Capricornis

MacBook all the way seano. There stupid easy to work with, muchh easier than pc's. You can get a smaller MacBook for a lil more than your spending, but it's well worth the extra cash. I'd suggest saving up for a lil bit longer, and get the MacBook. From someone who's had both a pc and an MacBook pro, go with the apple. Theyre not even close in comparison.

5. Ron P

Ron P Astrea Snail

I would almost bet that most of the people recommending apple are under 25 or so. Apple has almost always had a monopoly in schools. In my experience apples are seen much less often once you are away from the school environment.