Positive Reviews?

Discussion in 'Eshopps Inc.' started by macon77, Feb 9, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. macon77

macon77 Fire Worm

I completely understand that this is an excellent place to have questions answered / problems resolved, but I was just curious to know how many folks are having good luck with the Eshopps skimmers?

2. Click Here!

3. ontop27

ontop27 Ritteri Anemone

i have a hang on psk75, a little noisey so I turn it off at night. It pulls a hell of a lot of crap though. At first i had a prizmx and you cant even compare the two on the same level. Would definately recommend the Eshopps!

4. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

our skimmer actually out perform to other brands. there's just some issue with the pump. from our experience. if they're bad, they make noise. but if they're good, they're one of the best and affordable skimmer in the market. they will out perform most skimmers out there.

1 person likes this.
  5. GuitarMan89

GuitarMan89 Giant Squid

That may be true, but I find it irritating when people join a forum just to post a bad experience they had. IMO, and this is only my opinion, people who do this either have a great view about at product/company or have a very bad view on a product and company and given the statistics, those should be considered outliers and be tossed aside. The vast majority or people won't post either way unless they have a strong opinion either way.

1 person likes this.
  6. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

I have a PSK-150 skimmer and have used it for 8 months with no problems. There is a little hum from the pump but that probably could be eliminated through dampening the area the pump is placed on.

7. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

We have the S1-50. Love it. Had it for a couple of years now.

8. Click Here!

9. mike007

mike007 Sea Dragon

Haven't had mine long enough to give a full review, but it's definitely doing it's job so far. Ive had it on a new tank that just finished cycling. It's been pulling out some stuff already. I expect it to only get better as I add livestock.

I'd recommend it. BTW I have the psk-100h

10. chupa13

chupa13 Plankton

I can understand why you feel that way, but I have been a member here for over 2 years and have just never posted anything. I had to re-register with a new name because for some reason I was not able to post with my old user name. Please understand that I did not join just to bash a company. That was not my goal, but reading through here it was obvious that they were having issues with their pumps and they should stand behind them for the customers that bought those pumps.
    I will say that chris from Eshopps has contacted me since that post was made and we are hopefully working towards a resolution. I will gladly give the company props for customer service if they provide it. At this point it looks like Eshopps is trying to provide it.

11. Jmblec2

Jmblec2 Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

hmmmmm.... was thinking of going with Eshopps, had seen good reviews. I am worried about noise since the tank will be in the famliy room.

12. GuitarMan89

GuitarMan89 Giant Squid

I didn't know that and couldn't know that from your user info. If that's the case, then I don't see any problem with your post. I'm glad to hear they are resolving your problem.