Please open "these guys are ripping me off"

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jul 28, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

I am just going to be objective. I am currently copying our email conversations, only redacting the buyers personal information right now and then judge for yourselves how we handled this. (And are, I am working with the guy...

2 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. divott

divott Giant Squid

this sounds interesting . especially in regards to the amount of totally positive feedback ive always heard about you john.

4. z.vernon

z.vernon Bristle Worm

cant wait to see this, i was a little perturbed when i read his post...

5. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

Me too. Anyone complaining about your service must be trying to pull something.

6. cement_skis

cement_skis Sea Dragon

Personally, I have never ordered from your website, but I have heard nothing but good things. Sometimes we just need to realize that some people are just plain crazy and there is no satisfying them. Even though it seems to me that you are one fine merchant, you are bound to come across somebody that is never going to be satisfied, especially with the online market.

I wish you luck in trying to resolve this, but keep in mind that many people on this forum support you, so I wouldn't sweat too much. : )

7. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

no worries john. at least not from me. ;D

8. Click Here!

9. WCW

WCW Feather Duster

Mr. Maloney, I 'second that' that you should'nt worry about the 'opinion' of this bbs. It's quite obvious you've overwhelming support from 3reef. I'm not even going to offer my thoughts on the original poster, not necessary. If anything, all he did and through all this hoopla has probably gained you new customers! Not only did I get clued in to your business, it also made me check out your website! Once i get my sump/fuge system setup I can more proactively look at cool coral websites and yours will be a first stop! :)

10. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

thanks i appreciate it. it is in all the forums I sponsor, should i post the email conversation? i redacted the personal info but I am worried that might be a jerk reaction. I am usually never mad, so I am not dealing with it well at the moment....:)

11. divott

divott Giant Squid

im not sure theres much use in posting the conversation. the person your dealing with isnt important here. and i think youre reputation precedes you. i think we all know youre upstanding and there doesnt seem to be the need to defend yourself here to the nth degree. just my thoughts.

p.s is it too early for alcohol to calm down? :)

12. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Thread has been reopened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.