placement of maxima clam

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by t4zalews, Feb 11, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. tigermike74

tigermike74 Panda Puffer

I have boycotted Dr Fosters and Smith and will never buy from them again. I won't go into details so it doesn't become a bashing thread, but do give them a call and see what they say. They gave you a bum clam, it's definitely not WYSIWYG. They photoshopped the h3ll out of that one. You can tell it's a golden clam but with the blue channel pushed to the limits in the picture.

2. Click Here!

3. Brandon1023

Brandon1023 Fire Goby

Well I can't say if it's photoshopped or not. I know photoshop pretty well, actually. It definitely could be. But I just wanted to say that that's pretty freakin' foolish of them to adjust a pic like that, if they did, and think they would get away with it! Do they think people won't notice? Won't talk about it? Gadzooks!

4. t4zalews

t4zalews Flamingo Tongue

So I waited a week and still barely any change in the clam color. I called liveaquaria and they credited my account for the clam, which I was very pleased with. I took the liberty in ordering another clam from them, this time a blue maxima, so I know it will be blue. Got very little hassle about the clam, so I will continue business with liveaquaria.

5. GuitarMan89

GuitarMan89 Giant Squid

That's at least good. I dont 't think it's an ugly clam, I actually like the gold ones better than the blues, but it's not what you wanted. You can tell from the picture that they did adjust the temperature of the photo and probably contrast. Did you have to send back the gold clam? Post some pictures of the new one when it arrives.

6. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Cool stuff dude. At least you came out of it satisfied.