Per Matt's Request

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by privateer, Apr 26, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. privateer

privateer Plankton

Hi all, Matt asked me to post some pics of my rc cars. So, here is a selection of cars I have owned over the years. I am especially proud of the Hot Wheels monster truck because I designed and hand-built the entire chassis. It has machined aluminum wheels and bumpers. I have over $1200 invested.

http://community.webshots.com/album/69297999viwTna

2. Click Here!

3. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

WOW,,,
    I use to have Big Foot, I was into RCing real heavy, even made my own dirt track...
    expensive hobby, hehe...
    Nice vehicles ya got there....

4. DuhJeepster

DuhJeepster Plankton

Those are really cool! I like the Hot Wheels truck too. Sounds like RCing is as expensive as reefing.

;-) Duhjeepster

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hehe. There are some great nitro setups out there if you can spend around $300 that come assembled, painted, with remote - 'ready to run.'

If you want to customize, custom machined parts can be very expensive, more than the original price of the car! :eek:

Anyway, I love it, thanks for the pics Privateer! You should upload to this thread a pic of the hotwheels car for the lazy people. What a great car! Man you are into this.

I had to stop when the money stopped, but I still have my Traxxas Nitro Rustler! I crash it, rebuild it, crash it, rebuild it. hehe. It's been through a lot. Needs a new sleeve now, but it's ready otherwise:

Attached Files:

6. privateer

privateer Plankton

I'm not really into it as much as I used to be. I built the Hot Wheels truck for the 2001 World Championship but I didn't get to go. I still have it and a couple of others but most of those pics are history.

Attached Files:

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Nice clod! [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif]

If only we could have all day to play with our toys!