Ok, so my new LR have brought a LOT of stuff with them, some very interesting, some, perhaps not as much. This falls into the "I think I remember seeing that this is a parasite" while browsing one of the coral sites, but I can't find the page I was looking at. :-X Anyone know what this is, and whether it's a parasite? If so, how do I get rid of it. This LR has been in my tank for less than a week, and has grown to about the size of a penny. (if you stretch the tentacles outward) That alone has me worried that he's parasitic.