Our Latest Videos: 3/20/12

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Mar 20, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

2. Click Here!

3. Flyershockey11

Flyershockey11 Plankton

Just wanted to add my testimonial for the majano wand.

During the early days of my 120 gallon reef I failed to quarantine a piece of LR which had one aiptasia anemone on it. My wife thought it was pretty, and I just assumed I scored a decent looking hitchhiker... That is until small versions started popping up in my other pieces of LR, in my refugium, in my overflows, and in my GFO reactor!

I tried kalk paste, joe's juice and aiptasia-X all with varying degrees of success, but each seemed to make the aiptasia mad enough to reproduce and within days of melting down, I had a few more to deal with.

I finally bit the bullet on the majano wand after watching some videos on youtube and wow! Not only did it melt the anemone down to a white blob, it paralyzed it in the process, preventing it from budding off into new nems. Within a week I had my aiptasia problem completely under control, and within 2 weeks my tank was actually aiptasia FREE. I mean it, I haven't seen a new nem in over 6 months!!

This thing is so precise that I even removed an aiptasia from the center of my colony of blue daisy zoas, without harming a single one!

A little advice from someone with experience: 1) make sure to scrape the entire area where the nem was attached to melt down any and all pieces of foot. 2) Have a turkey baster handy and suck the white/brown blob out quickly after melting down the foot attachment.

This product works as advertised! 100%

4. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We've sold several Majano Wands since the product went live on our website a couple of weeks back and the response from users has been overwhelmingly favorable.

Some folks on our Facebook page felt this was just another temporary fix, but our staff is having great success in eliminating the pest anemones in their home tanks. Our employees are basically just taking home the Wand we used in the video to treat their anemones and then bringing it back for another employee to take home to use. This is definitely one of the best anemone control products we've had the pleasure to play with... it's definitely the most fun!