Other than your tank hobbies?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by 2_slow_5.0, Jul 10, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. 2_slow_5.0

2_slow_5.0 Flamingo Tongue

Well as its obvious everyone enjoys their tanks but what else do you do? I have several cars I build and race along with a bike but sadly I just cant afford to do them all at once! LOL

Here are some pics and vids...

This was my old car and setup I am currently building a twin turbo car which should be much faster and a whole lot nicer!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My daily driver!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Weekend cruiser

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New turbo car in the works...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the family! LOL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyway figured it would be good to see what everyone is into aside from the obvious!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
  2. Click Here!

3. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

WOW 2, nice stuff!!!! I'm a bit more mellow.

I enjoy a nice homebrewed lager & working in my salsa garden...you know, tomatoes, peppers, garlic, oregano, blah-blah. I've really gotten into super sweet corn too. Right off the stalk into boiling water with lots of butter & a dash of salt....MMMmmmm.

4. bama

bama Humpback Whale

That is some sweet stuff there. Thanks for sharing. You have a talent.

I fly planes for my other hobby. Real planes not the RC ones, although I have heard those are a blast too..

5. seabass1

Hey Bama, whens the last time you went out DS fishing?

6. 2_slow_5.0

2_slow_5.0 Flamingo Tongue

Well thanks! My parents have a killer garden and the little one loves it! Funny that I actually have to get on to her about eating the tomatoes! LOL Both of them are out at my parents now and I just got this picture of the little one. On the tractor eating tomatoes out of a cup she picked them from the garden behind her you can see a little bit of it!

[​IMG]

Bama I need to get with you next time I am in town about the tank. Its going to be a while before I am home again but when I do rest assured I will be contacting you! LOL

7. bama

bama Humpback Whale

2 months ago, caught nothing but small dorado. I can't wait to get out again soon! How about you?

8. Click Here!

9. bama

bama Humpback Whale

For sure. I actually don't move to Houston until the 9th of August so we will make some plans for sure.

10. Ducksmasher

Ducksmasher Purple Spiny Lobster

2slow, yep. :)

[​IMG]

393, spider elbow, super victor converted to EFI

[​IMG]

what mass air are you using?

11. seabass1

Yeah, went out last week on a 1 day outta San Diego & knocked the crap outta the Yellowtail. Lately, been renting skiffs & going out under the Coronado Bridge & catching 6 - 8# Corvina.
    The reason I ask, is you hear all the "hype" about overfishing and the Gulf oilspill thing just chaps my a$$!! I've got about 3K in tackle out in my shop just waiting for the bite.
    I've always only caught what I can eat though....well, not always....but as of lately. 3 or 4 Corvina filets for fresh Fish Tacos....what else can a guy ask for besides a super iced cold Beer?!!!

12. bsutton

bsutton Feather Duster

I bred ball python morphs for about 10 years but just recently got out to focus on SW tank. I go fishing every weekend and my son and I also collect paper currency.

Brian