Order from Reef Cleaners

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by Xiztence, May 12, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Xiztence

Xiztence Gigas Clam

Just got them & Put my algae pack I got in my fuge. I can already see lil copepods on the glass ;D
    Also got my free zoas waiting for those to open :)
    Thanx a bunch John 8)

2. Click Here!

3. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

I will chime in as well......i got 50 lbs of rock from him on Monday and then my barnacle clusters arrived today and everything is absolutely awesome!

John definitely sets the standard as far as I am concerned :)

thanks from me too!

4. john1948

john1948 Feather Duster

I just got a couple of Codium plants and a little addition for my cuc from ReefCleaners. I love the Codium plants. They add another dimension to my tank. Great place to shop.

5. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Great to hear! By the way, if any of you are missing macro algae from me, we know about it. I should have a backorder email sent to you all soon, there were 2 species we were short on, liagora and laurencia.

6. bje

bje Long-fin Bannerfish

im getting my paycheck today, and placing my first order with them finally! CuC and macro-algae mmmmmmmmmm

7. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

you won't be disappointed ;)

8. Click Here!

9. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

Hey John, got my stuff too! Not a single dwarf didnt climb outta my cup this time! everything is great, but last night I had phyto bloom so the zoas might not open for a couple days. Everybody, the frag looked great. Ton of polyps and fat and healthy too! Check them out and put in an order!!!!

10. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

good to hear. i hear the people who got them with 2 day had lost some color, if it happens to you too just give them some time and they should come back. The zoa promotion seemed to be a popular one, they all went within a few days.

11. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

Nice! yeah as far as corals go they almost always lose a little color due to the stress of fraging and shipping, im not too worried. Love the Chitons as well!!!!!! I can' tell you how pumped i am. I'm glad they got ommited on my first order because there might not have been enough 'stuff' then to keep them happy. Sorry to snipe on your thread X!!!!