on the web to buy coral

Discussion in 'Coral' started by losthawk1, Jul 18, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. losthawk1

losthawk1 Astrea Snail

does any one have any good web addresses to buy coral with fare prices.

2. Click Here!

3. bldblu_2

bldblu_2 Astrea Snail

I like saltwaterfish.com very much. My experience and my friends has been good. I also like liveaquaria.com but not always the cheapest but the corals I have gotten were huge. Stay away from aquacon.com. I wasn't pleased and have heard from many others who weren't also. Just my opinion.:)

4. JustPhish

JustPhish Peppermint Shrimp

Prob best to find a site that has pictures of the actual coral you're getting so there's no surprises. Especially for your first time.

Make sure you let everyone know where you went and how it went.

Good luck.

5. nanonewby

nanonewby Astrea Snail

I have been very happy with saltwaterfish.com. They have a 15 day guarantee be sure to read the fine print. There selection was limited yesterday. good luck

6. rickzter

rickzter Torch Coral

www.liveaquaria.com

I might order a fish from there if I can't find him at local LFS' in the coming months.

7. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Alot of it has to do with the type and kind of coral you want. Coral isn't cheap to start with but if you are looking for unusual, hard to find and/or limited edition corals, I would check out Reefermadness.com, extreme croals.com, spstoner.com for a few.
    For everyday basic common corals, you could try petsolutions.com, or Drs. Foster and Smith.com or Marinedepot.com

8. Click Here!

9. chem_fun

chem_fun Plankton

I'll second saltwaterfish.com Though since the huricane they have had a rough time keeping stocked. Their service is great. Though for frags, I prefer local reefers or LFS.

10. 90_Berlin_joe

90_Berlin_joe Fire Shrimp

11. APC

APC Gigas Clam

For aquacultured corals...Welcome to Coral Dynamics, Inc..

The frags are small, but very healthy. Steve is a great guy, awesome customer service, and he stands behind his stuff. Shipping is reasonable as well.

12. Zissou

Zissou Fire Shrimp

i also agree with liveaquaria.com since they always have something i want and i have never gotten a bad piece. they also have aquacultured that is 30 day guaranteed as with most of their stuff. they once botched my order by not sending it on time because the credit card was being weird and they gave me a $180 order for free. no questions they are way cool and a joy to do business with.