Olympics Hockey - I'm smelling me a U.S. vs Canada final.

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, Feb 25, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. card shark

card shark Flamingo Tongue

oh time to poot on de hockey boots eh! yeah lets hockey

sweet

2. Click Here!

3. Toronto_Guy

Toronto_Guy Fire Shrimp

I'm a little torn as well. I wish the American team well so when the coach and GM, (Ron Wilson and Brian Burke) return to their day jobs with the Leafs, some of the success may rub off. LOL

Luongo has been a bit iffy all season.

4. slocal

slocal Doot!

I could care less about Ronnie since, well you know ;). It's not like I don't like the Leafs. I'm a fan of Boosh and Kaberle. I don't know how to feel about the Phaneuf trade, but I think Jiggy is a good deal. I do feel incredibly bad for Burkie. I can't imagine the emotions he's going through right now. I hope in a way the team wins this one for him.

I agree with you about Luongo. I think he was more of a sentimental pick, but he's working out a bit so far. Fleury, well I think the Cup helped his case. I would have gone with Mason as a 3rd.

5. oceansurf

oceansurf Purple Spiny Lobster

No question. Hockey is Canada's game. The American's won't know what hit them !

6. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

You're right. They'll be thinking "did I just get hit by a piece of paper??"

:D

Canada goofed up shutting down for their third period against the slovaks. That third period has a score change from 3-0 to 3-2. Scary stuff if you're for Canada.

I'm thinking it's going to be a very very close, low scoring game for gold.

7. Bunner

Bunner Bubble Tip Anemone

it may be a low score game... thats what i was thinking as well. lets just hope it doesnt go to shoot out.

8. Click Here!

9. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Oh puhleeze. Canada couldn't even make ice with their Canadian ice resurfacers? What did they have to do to fix the bad ice they made so the Olympics could go on??? They had to send for American Zamboni's. LOL {{embarassing}}

10. slocal

slocal Doot!

I love you for just knowing the difference between the two.....;D

11. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Yeah I'm hoping for a nerve-racking low scoring game that does NOT go into a shootout. I'll go ahead and guess that USA will win 2-1. That's my guess, and that's what it is...a total uneducated guess :D As long as we bring home gold I could care less what the score is :lol:

12. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Let me just say that this is anybody's game right now and my prediction is already worthless. Canada was going strong, but 2 goals seemed to give the U.S. a wake up call and now both teams are just plastering each other. If this keeps up, Canada's goalie is gonna have to poop out of the U.S. offense is going to have to turn on some more for a U.S. win.